BYU Nursing Class of 2006: Where I am, What I'm Doing..

Friday, October 13, 2006





Tamara Locken spent her summer back home inCalifornia, visiting with family and studying for the NCLEX.

"My original plan was to start working in the ICU at St. Joseph's hospital of Orange County California in July, but life kind of took me in a different direction. While at home for the summer, I started dating someone. We had grown up in the same town pretty much our whole lives but didn't start dating until this summer. We really hit it off and to make a long storyshort, I ended up moving back to Provo to be close to him (he goes to BYU).

"We got engaged on October 2nd at Sundance and we are both very happy! The big day is January 2, 2007 at the Los Angeles Temple."

Tamara is currently working at the ortho/neuro unit at UVRMC. She was excited to find out Kelly Clark and Tiffany Langton also work on her unit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Perona said...

Tamara, congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You will have so much fun! He's darling. You picked a winner!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home