BYU Nursing Class of 2006: Where I am, What I'm Doing..

Friday, May 18, 2007




Rachel Whiting is now married!


"I am now officially Rachel Wiley! Adam and I met in July working at the Mayo Clinic. I had a crush on him from the moment I met him! What a small world... after his hopeless attempts at flirting with me, we found out we were both members of the church (he was baptized just a week before we met). We started dating in September and ever since have been inseparable! We got engaged on Valentines Day and were married on April 14th here in Minnesota. We plan to go to the temple later this summer after he has been a member a full year. We went on our honeymoon to San Francisco and had tons of fun! Work is still going great and all in all, I could not be any happier right now!"
Congrats Rachel and Adam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home